Introduction


The My Tracks data (when I managed to turn GPS on on the phone!) can be found here.
Pictures here are licensed under a Creative Commons non-commercial attribution license.

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Les Deux Alpes

I spent last week in Les 2Alpes with much of my family. We started the week on crusty snow which had been rained on, then frozen, but got a great last couple of days in sun on a small amount of new snow. Eleanor (aged 3) seemed to enjoy the Jardin des Enfants, and Max (aged 2) the snow clearing equipment ("Hello digger").

Skitracks didn't seem to like me, and managed to pause itself every day without me asking it to, so the numbers don't make much sense.

I stayed in the friendly Hotel de la Valentin, which was pleasant and not too English, despite being booked through Crystal!

Here are some photos of the sunny days.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment